Heliconia Amazon River Lodge - Im Regenwaldreservat
Entdecken Sie die Heliconia Amazon River Lodge, benannt nach der atemberaubendsten Blume des Dschungels, und übernachten Sie in einer der außergewöhnlichsten Lodges innerhalb des 40 Hektar großen Regenwaldreservats am nördlichen peruanischen Amazonas.
Experience authentic comfort during your rainforest stay amidst the wildlife, islands and lagoons, a perfect base to begin your low-impact Amazon adventure.
Explore the jungle, feel the wildlife first hand and appreciate the wonders of nature. Go trekking, bird watching as well as looking out for pink dolphins. Our prime Amazon limited electricity lodge assures you with an enlightening and eco-friendly stay, an exploration of raw journey yet providing you with the most comfort and convenience.
Sail through this magical rainforest, wander the natural beauty, and then relax back to the comfort of our lodge with some marvelous memories.
Our Unique Qualities
- Archetypal Amazon architecture rustic houses built on stilts all connected by thatched roofed corridors with a refreshing swimming pool in its inner garden; ecofriendly limited electricity yet safe and secure which is the lodge’s standard
- Built by local construction masters from the Yanamono Reserve, renowned for its vast biodiversity and having the most number of tree species in the jungle of the Amazon River.
- Commitment to protect the surrounding ecosystems in a working and sustainable cooperation with our host communities; observing sustainable practices such as providing hot water shower using natural gas.
- Typical Amazon cuisine, distinct flavor with global appeal
The Lodge in detail
Stay at an eco-sensitive, limited electricity lodge built by the local host community in a complex of 14 rustic clusters of native style pavilions that house the Reception/Bar, rooms, dining, public areas, Shamanic Ritual House and the swimming pool within the inner garden. Admire the Lodge’s high ceilinged thatched roof made entirely of palm fronds, a rustic work of art. Rest and relax in a choice of completely screened rooms with terraces overlooking the gardens & forest or bungalows with hammocks and rocking chairs, likewise, you can dine and unwind in the comfort of screen protected restaurant and lobby bar.
Heliconia River Lodge
- Straße: Av. Las Camelias 511 Of. 402
- Ort: Lima 27 - San Isidro
- Bundesland: Lima
- Land: Peru
- Telefon: +51 1 4219195